The world would indeed have been a different place had the Roaring Twenties not delivered the wonders promised by visionaries. Instead, war walkers now stride across the battlefield of Europe, huge supertanks thunder over North Africa, rocket fighters duel high above the Pacific, adventurers and superspies battle the Nazi forces in the shadows and scientists work feveriously in their laboratories to perfect the next doomsday weapon for their masters.
Powered by advanced science, will the darkness of fascism spread across the world, or can brave men and women prevent it?
The Gear Krieg Rulebook includes:
- World background for the first two years of the war;
- Core tabletop wargame rules;
- Six read-to-play scenarios spanning from Europe to the Pacific;
- Basic tables of organizations and equipment (TO&E) for Germany, the British Commonwealth, the United States, Soviet Russia and Imperial Japan;
- and 50+ vehicles and variants.
DP9-501, 128 pages hardcover + counters
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: