Northern Guard Army List
Autocannon fire sprayed across the massive Grizzly Gear, doing little more than chipping the paint. The enemy Gears -- Jägers and Iguanas -- fell back while the massive fire support machines advanced across the battlefield. Rocket fire was more effective at slowing them down, but it was only putting off the inevitable advance across the Southern position. One unlucky pilot in the Northern squadron screamed when his Gearís armor started to crack open under the rocket barrage, but his buddies quickly came to back him up. Their heavy weapons reduced the Southern scout units to so many armoplast bits in a heartbeat.
Within a few minutes the rest of the Northern Guard advance rolled into position. Huge Aller tanks reduced the last Southern fortifications to dust, while skilled infantry troopers cleared every last hiding place. Forward observers radioed in to give the position of the retreating Southern MILICIA forces and mobile artillery units made sure there was no escape.
The Interpolar War had begun and the Northern Guard was going to win it.
The Northern Guard is the main armed force of the North and leading the fight against the Southern MILICIA. It is an integrated army ready to take on all comers and hand them a resounding defeat. The pride of the North, the Guard fields a devastating combination of Gears, armor and infantry, ideal for fighting in the deserts, forest and jungles of Terra Nova.
The Northern Guard Army List provides Heavy Gear tactical Players with all the information they need to run battles featuring the Guard and build their own Guard units. Northern Guard land forces are covered in detail along with guidelines for building miniature armies, new tactical abilities for special units and some historical background on the Guard.
The Army List includes:
- Details on over 70 standard squadron types, including 27 Gear squadrons, 3 strider squadrons, 24 infantry squads and 18 armored squadrons. Each squadron includes unique tactical abilities and optional vehicle modifications.
- Rules for building your own Northern Guard regiment.
- Seven new Gear and tank variants unique to the Northern Guard.
- Full details on five famous regiments, including their commanders, special squadrons and unique tactical abilities. Each regiment is ready to play.
- Background details on the Guard, including strategy, medals, uniforms and standard equipment.
DP9-046, ISBN 1-896776-37-X
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: